Saturday, May 14, 2016

Jesus never fails

I hope you know that it is love that draws us to Jesus.  It is love that we seek in Him, through Him, and with Him.  A relationship with Jesus is almost like a relationship with anybody in this world, except Jesus will never hurt us or leave us; and His love only gets stronger, but we do have to talk to Him and trust Him.  We are never scared into loving Jesus.  We are never scared into heaven.  It's true that there is an end because we all die one day but how we live is our choice.  If our choice is to ignore God and live without His commandments, He would still not scare us into heaven.  God would not say to you, "Oh, you are such a fool! Why don't you recognize ME!  You should know that the choice you just made will take you to hell!"  Instead God is saying, "You've searched all this time for answers, ask ME. You have guilt so built up in your soul that it's become a burden, give it to Me.  You've sunk so low in your life that you think I am unable to reach you, take My hand as I come down to you.  You think it's too late for me to love and forgive you, but My Love and Mercy endure forever! You think that I Am no help in your life, when I created heaven and earth." We are called by Love!

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, love is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

God is love!  So don't be scared to talk to Jesus because He's been talking to you throughout your whole life!  He is all those little whispers of goodness and love.  He is the one that says, 'That isn't worth your love.'  Even if you choose wrong in spite of hearing Him, He will never turn away.  Jesus knows how broken and weak we are, so the closer He is.  If you ever think Jesus is taking something away from you, it's only because He will give you something of infinite value!  The moment that I had felt fear in a relationship, I left because we should not be afraid in a relationship.  God had given me the gift of love such a long time ago but I just didn't recognize it as Him because I had everything else stacked before Him.  Still He didn't take His love away from me, but His love became stronger as I began to seek Him.  If you want to know what love is, ask the One that died on the cross for you.  Jesus was not scared onto the cross, but chose the cross, because He loves us.  Jesus will never fail you!   

Matthew 9:12-13
He heard this and said, "Those who are well do not need a physician, but the sick do.  Go and learn the meaning of the words, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' I did not come to call the righteous but sinners."

Thank you and God bless!! 
I'm praying for you through the intercession of our Blessed Mother ever day!

No comments:

Post a Comment